The North Face women's Hedgehog Hike GTX is a waterproof walking shoe ideal for off road adventures when a full boot is not needed. This women-specific hiker provides protection and support with a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® membrane, full TPU plate and durable leather overlays. The full-foot TPU shank keeps your foot from rolling on rough terrain, while the super grippy Vibram® outsole ensures maximum traction, whatever the terrain.
- UPPER: Combination of full-grain leather upper and abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh with waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Protective toe-cap
- TPU film Snake Plate
- Full-foot TPU shank for support
- Two-piece, compression moulded EVA midsole
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Outsole outriggers for stability
: a polyurethane plastic with many properties, including abrasion resistance, durability, elasticity and a resistance to oil and grease.
The North Face
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.