The North Face Womenâ€™s Fuseform Originator Jacket is a revolutionary lightweight, one-piece Hyvent 2.5L shell jacket suitable for any mountain mission; alpine climbing, rock climbing, hiking and anything else you might need a water proof jacket for. The innovative design is comparable to origami in its use of a single piece of fabric using new FuseFormâ„¢ technology to weave two different fabrics together and reduce stitching which helps improve breathability and save weight by reducing the need for seam tape.
- Waterproof and breathable
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- Harness - and pack -friendly hand pockets
- Internal chest pocket
- FuseFormâ„¢ Single-piece construction for varying levels of abrasion resistance within same fabric
- Cordura yarn for added durability
- Fabric: 40D, 100% nylon variegated ripstop Hyvent 2.5L
- Avg Weight: 282 g
You may also like....