The Women's Fontaine Jacket is a streamlined, lightly insulated ladies jacket that couples personal environmental security with style. Built in a performance stretch fit for an athletic frame, the Fontaine's list of features and attributes make this a great choice for active women who hit the hill or slopes whatever the weather.
When you are chasing the fresh powder in testing conditions, you can hunker down in the adjustable hood and snap shut the powder skirt. The waterproof, breathable HyVent® shell keeps out moisture and the Heatseeker insulation varies in weight between the body and sleeves thus putting insulation where it needs to be to keep you warm. Neat and elegant seam lines flow across the jacket, proof that technical supremacy does not have to come at the price of feminine styling.
- Hyvent is a superior, waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component mutli-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability.
- Heatseeker Insulation
- The North Face® proprietary synthetic insulation offers a great warmth-to-weight ratio, is highly compressible, and is extremely durable, making it ideal for cold weather excursions that require warmth at minimal bulk.
- Adjustable hem system
- Four snap, adjustable, snap-back powderskirt
- Internal goggle pocket
- Internal Lycra cuffs
- Internal media security pocket
- Invisible zip sleeve cuffs
- Pant-a-lock compatible
- Performance stretch fit
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector
- Napoleon zip pocket
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Waterproof, laser-cut, bonded zippers
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
You may also like....