- Upper: Seamless welded-suede and TPU geo quarter panel for purposeful lock-down support and optimal breathability
- Upper: TPU film toe cap laid over a synthetic backer delivers toe protection
- Upper: FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: The unique XtraFoam™ midsole compound offers a soft-density foam underfoot with enhanced stability around the perimeter of the midsole to provide confidence and comfort on and off the trail
- Sole unit: 3.5 mm lugs are oriented to self-clean and are the optimal depth to provide traction and transition on any trail
- Sole unit: Midfoot and forefoot ESS Snake Plate™ offers torsional rigidity and stone protection
- Sole unit: Vibram® XS Trek outsole compound offers outstanding traction and durability while the stair-step-inspired lug pattern provides a fresh biting edge mile after mile
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...