The North Face Women's Dhaulagiri II GTX is a lightweight, waterproof and breathable backpacking boot, made using a blend of abrasion-resistant textile mesh and velvet oiled suede, that provides great support and pack-carrying comfort and stability.
- Fabrics: 1.6-1.8mm velvet oiled suede upper/abrasion-resistant textile mesh
- 80% post-consumer recycled Bi-Fit? SR1 insole board - ergonomically tuned to achieve the desired flexibility level
- Medial and lateral X-Frame? Roll Control stabilizer
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX? membrane
- Gusseted tongue protects from debris
- Cast aluminium rustproof eyelets
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Northotic Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and Ortholite? forefoot cushioning pads, and TPU Heal Cradle? Pro support
- Heal Cradle? technology encompassing a dual-density PU midsole with an injection-moulded EVA X-2? heel insert
- Full-length, nylon-perforated shank for optimal support and stability, as well as push-through protection
- Vibram? Trek rubber outsole specifically designed for varying terrain with self-cleaning lugs that provide superior traction and stability underfoot
- WEIGHT: 1190g (size UK7)
You May Also Need....
You may also like....