The latest version of The North Face's best-selling day pack, Women's Borealis has easier-access pockets, an overhauled suspension system, and still all the organisational features you need for life on the go. Load up in comfort thanks to the FlexVent™ suspension system's custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel that is specifically shaped for a woman's torso, and a wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation. Remove the waist belt, then cinch down the side and bungee straps for days when you've got a lighter load.
- Padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- Secondary compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two stretch-mesh water bottle pockets discreetly hold their contents
- Side compression straps allow you to adjust load
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Sizes: OS
- Avg Weight: 1180 g
- Volume: 25 litres
- Laptop Sleeve: 30,4 cm x 33 cm
- Fabric: 210D Cordura® nylon mini-ripstop (Brindle Brown/Luminous Pink), 420D nylon, 300D heather polyester, 600D polyester print, 1680D ballistics nylon
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....