The North Face Wavelength has been inspired by the Rolling Thunder Collection, this perfect commuter bag easily crosses over for a weekend away. Dedicated lie-flat laptop pocket with neoprene sleeve allows for checkpoint-friendly travel.
- Quick-access, protective pocket for digital devices
- Zippered tablet sleeve in front stash pocket for easy access
- External computer-cord pocket
- Large main compartment is big enough to fit all of your daily essentials or weekend clothes
- Side water bottle pocket
- Die-cut ID window
- External zipper pocket for boarding pass
- Weight: 1580g
- Volume: 26,9 liters
- Dimension: 48 cm x 32 cm x 18 cm
- Laptop Sleeve: 43 cm x 28 cm x 5 cm
- Fabric: 840D nylon, 600D polyester, 1000D polyester
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.