The North Face VE 25 is a rugged 3-person expedition tent that can withstand the most extreme conditions on the planet. A perennial favourite with core mountaineers and expeditions, the VE 25 has DAC FeatherLight NSL aluminum poles, continuous pole sleeves, a taped nylon taffeta true bucket floor, colour-coded canopy and Flysheet webbing, reflective guyline loops, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls and no-stretch Kevlar guylines with camming adjuster. It also has internally adjustable zippered vents with mesh screens, dual doors with dual vestibules and durable polyurethane windows that are cold-crack tested.
- Weight: 4850g
- Packed Internal Dimensions: W: 265cm L: 215cm H: 122cm
- Dual doors with poled front vestibule
- Non-stretch KevlarÂ® guylines with camming adjuster
- PU port window, cold-crack tested to -51Â°C
- High-low venting
- Reflective guylines and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Compatible with square gear loft
- DAC stakes with pull cord
- Four fabric snow stakes included
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.