The Vault Rucksack from The North Face is back in a sleek new look. This minimalist pack has an improved FlexVent suspension system that makes it incredibly comfortable to carry around all day long. Built to keep your laptop, tablet and other essentials safe and organised, it’s packed with features that make it as convenient as it is stylish.
- The updated FlexVent suspension
- Flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps
- Comfortable, padded mesh back panel
- Highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability
- Padded laptop sleeve in the main compartment
- Large main compartment for books & binders
- Front compartment with padded tablet sleeve, pen slots & zip pockets
- 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two external mesh water bottle pockets
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Women-specific version available
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...