You'll tear up the trails (not your shoes) with the lightweight protection of this versatile trail running shoe that delivers a stable ride and unparalleled traction.
Lightweight - When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Breathable - Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Trail running shoe delivers a stable ride and unparalleled traction
- GTX for superb weather resistance
- Upper: Welded TPU and suede midfoot support overlays
- Molded-TPU toe cap for protection
- Gusseted tongue for protection from trail debris
- Sole Unit: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Single-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- 8 mm offset
- Collar lining has FlashDry
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.