An evolution of a backcountry staple, our Trevail Parka is an ultralight, ultra warm, and ultra compressible layer made for high-energy hikes in cold conditions. Stylish zoned baffles are loaded with 800 fill goose down, keeping you warm when the temperature plummets. The parka’s long length provides extra protection from dirt, wind and wet. The two-way zipper allows greater freedom of movement, not to mention lightning fast access to trouser pockets. Finished with covered hand pockets and inner elastic cuff detailing.
- Lightweight, low-denier mini-ripstop fabric with 800 fill RDS certified goose down insulation
- Zoned baffles for warmth and style
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Two way centre front zip
- Inner elastic cuff detail
- Screen print logos
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.