Exploration starts young with the Resolve Jacket. Thanks to DryVent™ technology, a water-repellent finish and ripstop nylon fabric it provides a durable, reliable shelter for active adventurers. That’s because it’s waterproof, windproof and breathable. It features a fixed hood, Velcro® flap over the front zip, elasticated cuffs and fully-sealed seams to keep bad weather at bay. An ID label comes in pretty handy at school and the reflective The North Face® logo increases low-light visibility for safer journeys outdoors.
- Fabric: 70D DryVent™ 2L
- 100% polyester taffeta lining
- DWR finish
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Three-piece, fixed hood
- Chin zip guard
- Center front zip with Velcro® flap closure
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- ID label
- Reflective logo on front & back
- Standard fit
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.