The North Face Terra 65 is engineered with the easy-to-use OPTIFITâ„¢ suspension system, this is a journeyman favourite. Proprietary OPTIFITâ„¢ suspension system ensures a comfortable and secure fit and vertical channel provides improved ventilation. This newly updated rucksack offers the multi-day adventurer a hiking backpack with adjustable, anatomical fit and technical features.
- Padded shoulder harness is sleek and anatomical
- Improved, anatomically designed, load spreading hip belt is lined with soft air mesh
- Huge zippered side entry to main compartment
- Improved zippered sleeping-bag-compartment access
- 7+ pockets
- Avg Weight: S/M: 1980 g / L/XL: 2075 g
- Volume: S/M: 64 litres / L/XL: 66 litres
- Fabric: 600D polyester, 420D nylon mini-ripstop, 1200D polyester
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.