Keep calm and carry off hectic commutes with this well-organised and comfortable pack featuring FlexVentâ„¢ suspension and protective, checkpoint-friendly laptop storage, Surge from The North Face. The dedicated lay-flat, fleece-lined laptop compartment allows for protected, checkpoint-friendly travel, while a padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve is located in the front compartment for quick access on the tube.
- Main compartment for books and binders
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- Front compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Reflective bikelight loop, reflective water bottle tabs and reflective shoulder strap create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two water bottle pockets, made with Teksever fabric, discreetly hold their contents
- External fleecelined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two external vertical zippered pockets
- Internal mesh zippered pocket
- Comfortable, padded top and face haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Women-specific version available
- Sizes: OS
- Avg Weight: 1460 g
- Volume: 33 litres
- Laptop Sleeve: 26,4 cm x 33,6 cm
- Fabric: 500D CorduraÂ® nylon matte ripstop (TNF Black), 420D nylon, 1680D ballistics nylon
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....