Designed to help you move higher and faster on the mountain, the Summit L5 Ultralight Storm Jacket is our lightest, most packable 3L shell ever. Featherweight 7 denier fabric – engineered with Pertex® shield – reduces weight and bulk for optimum mobility, yet withstands the extremes of jagged rock faces. DryVent™ blocks out moisture to keep you dry and fresh through mountainside squalls. Part of the Summit Series™ collection – the world’s finest alpine equipment.
- Centre back
- 71 cm
- 7D x 7D 47 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—100% nylon
- Slim fit
- Arms-up mobility; built for climbing
- Featherweight 7 denier, waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed Pertex® shield 3L fabric
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, pre-tensioned, over-helmet-compatible hood with back adjustment
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil centre front and chest pocket zips
- Chest pocket features a small stretch-mesh stow pocket with a loop that you can easily clip to your harness while you’re climbing
- No-fuss elasticated cuff and hem are lightweight, no fuss and keep out bad weather
You may also like....