Designed to help you move higher and faster on the mountain, the Summit L5 Ultralight Storm Jacket is our lightest, most packable 3L shell ever. Featherweight 7 denier fabric – engineered with Pertex® shield – reduces weight and bulk for optimum mobility, yet withstands the extremes of jagged rock faces. DryVent™ blocks out moisture to keep you dry and fresh through mountainside squalls. Part of the Summit Series™ collection – the world’s finest alpine equipment.
- Centre back
- 71 cm
- 7D x 7D 47 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—100% nylon
- Slim fit
- Arms-up mobility; built for climbing
- Featherweight 7 denier, waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed Pertex® shield 3L fabric
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, pre-tensioned, over-helmet-compatible hood with back adjustment
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil centre front and chest pocket zips
- Chest pocket features a small stretch-mesh stow pocket with a loop that you can easily clip to your harness while you’re climbing
- No-fuss elasticated cuff and hem are lightweight, no fuss and keep out bad weather
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...