Optimal weight, breathability and comfort: our new Summit L5 FuseForm™ GTX® C-Knit Jacket is built for fast-and-light ascents when the weather window is slim. Three-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with C-KNIT™ technology ensures complete dryness in the wet, while a FuseForm™ construction reduces seams for hyper-durability and unparalleled comfort. Part of the Summit Series™ collection – the world’s finest alpine equipment.
- Average weight
- 360 g
- Centre back
- 80 cm
- 22D x 22D nylon + 34D two-ply polyester 91 g/m2 GORE-TEX® 3L shell with GORE® C-KNIT™ technology—88% nylon, 12% polyester engineered with FuseForm™ construction
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed 3L shell with GORE® C-Knit™ technology
- 100% windproof fabric
- Engineered yoke and sleeves for durability without additional seams
- Attached, fully adjustable hood is helmet compatible and features large Cohaesive™ cord locks and a laminated wire brim
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU) Vislon® centre front zip
- Partially covered, matte PU chest pocket zip
- Additional internal secure-zip mesh pocket can be accessed through the left chest pocket
- Hand pockets have partially covered, matte PU zips and pack-friendly placement
- Partially covered, matte PU zips on back panel provide venting while reducing bulk under the arms
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord uses large Cohaesive™ cord locks
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....