Where long-lasting comfort, steady warmth, and durable protection come together: our lightweight and flexible Summit L4 Windstopper® Hybrid Hoodie is purpose-built for climbing. GORE WINDSTOPPER® completely blocks out chilly wind without compromising breathability, so you can ascend fast without overheating. Bonded seams eliminate irritation when wearing a harness, while stretchy double-weave fabric at key areas reduces bulk and increases durability, allowing you to move with confidence on big walls. Part of the Summit Series™ collection – the world’s finest alpine equipment.
- Centre back
- 71 cm
- Upper torso/upper sleeves
- 33D x 30D 178 g/m2 GORE WINDSTOPPER®—100% polyester
- Lower torso/lower sleeves
- 167 g/m2 89%nylon, 11% elastane stretch double weave
- Slim fit
- Arms-up mobility; built for climbing
- GORE WINDSTOPPER® fabric throughout the body provides lightweight wind protection
- Soft and stretchy double-weave fabric throughout forearms, lower body and hood allows for higher breathability and reduced bulk where needed
- Clean, bonded seams ensure no irritation when you’re wearing a harness
- Attached, pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip
- Semi-exposed, reverse-coil-zip chest pocket
- Invisible secure-zip hand pockets have been placed with harness and pack in mind
- Clean, bonded cuff construction
- Hidden hem cinch cord can be adjusted through hand pockets
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...