An alpine workhorse that’s built for extreme mountain conditions: our Summit L3 Ventrix™ Hybrid Hoodie gives you a tailor-made balance of breathability, warmth and range of motion. Ventrix™ technology opens and closes as you move, helping to regulate your temperature all the way to the top, while soft Polartec® Power Grid™ enhances warmth and compressibility – without adding weight. With 60 grams of stretch synthetic insulation, a slim fit, and arms-up mobility, this hoodie is made for scaling big walls. Part of the Summit Series™ collection – the world’s finest alpine equipment.
- Centre back
- 75 cm
- 30D x 20D 64 g/m2 92% nylon, 8% elastane stretch-woven ripstop with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- 240 g/m2 Polartec® Hardface® fleece—93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane
- 30D x 20D 64 g/m2—92% nylon, 8% elastane stretch woven ripstop
- 80 g 100% polyester stretch synthetic insulation
- Slim ft
- Arms-up mobility; built for climbing
- Lightweight, highly air-permeable fabrics
- 60 g stretch synthetic insulation throughout body; perforated throughout centre back for dynamic venting
- Centre back darting anchors insulation for maximum venting during movement
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fleece in sleeves, hood and side panels provides warmth, venting and less bulk where needed; Polartec® Hardface® technology provides added durability
- Pretensioned, under-helmet-compatible hood
- Exposed, Vislon® centre front zip
- Two large harness- and pack-compatible pockets with laser-perforated pocket bags for venting
- Laser-perforated centre back panel with contrast colour underlay
- Internal chest pocket
- Hidden hem cinch-cord can be adjusted through hand pockets
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...