The ultimate ski pack, the Snomad 36 is built to keep you focussed on the next epic line. Updated with lightweight technical face fabric, you’ll move fast and light however heavy the powder. A generous 36-litre capacity allows you to take all the gear you need for a full day in the backcountry. Reinforced high-abrasion areas and a spring steel frame ensure durability, while modular ABS straps allow you to strap on an avalanche airbag system when venturing into sketchy territory. For quick and easy access, the main compartment can be entered via the back panel. Carry your skis vertically or horizontally, depending on the load.
- Updated materials
- Spring steel frame
- Quick-access, dedicated avy tools pocket
- Lid pocket with security and goggle pockets
- Modular ABS routing tunnels
- Integrated stash pocket
- Main compartment is accessible via the back panel
- Integrated helmet holder
- Covered-tip ice-tool holder
- Vertical or horizontal board carry
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Hip belt pocket
- Hip belt tool loop
- Patented Glove Stash™ on shoulder strap for hats or gloves
- Reinforced high-abrasion areas
- Hydration compatible
- 2016 Outside Gear of the Year: Backcountry Packs
- Updated with new lightweight technical face fabric
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.