Named after the Japanese phonetic for “simple”, our new Shinpuru II Jacket is a lightweight and breathable alpine layer – ideal for year-round use when weight is critical. A GORE-TEX® Active shell eliminates moisture buildup to keep you dry as you climb. It's soft too, ensuring optimal comfort from the moment you leave camp. Drop-in mesh pockets allow you to store small essentials, and also double as core vents for added breathability during intense climbing sections.
- Centre back
- 78.7 cm
- 3L active GORE-TEX®
- 64% nylon, 36% polyester
- 113 g/m²
- Hood with bonded peak and pre-elasticated crown for optimum fit
- YKK water repellent VISLON® front zip
- YKK water repellent pocket zips
- Drop-in mesh lined hand pockets that also act as core vents
- Velcro cuff adjustments
- Pre-elasticated waist hem
You may also like....