The North FaceÂ® Rolling Thunder 36â€� boasts an incredible 155 litre capacity large enough for the most extended expedition. Durable and rugged, the Rolling Thunder Collection offers an array of enhanced, updated travel-savvy features in reduced weight materials. Intuitive organisation, robust materials and reinforced high wear zones are just some of the hallmarks of this iconic roller luggage.
- Angled handles for easy wheeling and weight distribution
- Coated daisy chains for durable lash points
- Die-cut ID window
- Internal split mesh pocket
- Exposed perforated back panel reduces weight without sacrificing strength
- Plastic bumpers on wear points for extra abrasion resistance
- Separate zippered external dirty-clothes or shoe compartment
- Sherpa strap to carry your backpack or duffle securely on the face of your luggage
- Two external zipper pockets on face of bag and small top zip for extra organization
- Approximative weight: 4660 g
- Dimension: 45 cm X 91 cm X 40 cm
- Fabric: 1000D polyester with TPE laminate, 1680D nylon
- Volume: 155 litres
The North Face
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.