The North FaceÂ® Rolling Thunder 36â€� boasts an incredible 155 litre capacity large enough for the most extended expedition. Durable and rugged, the Rolling Thunder Collection offers an array of enhanced, updated travel-savvy features in reduced weight materials. Intuitive organisation, robust materials and reinforced high wear zones are just some of the hallmarks of this iconic roller luggage.
- Angled handles for easy wheeling and weight distribution
- Coated daisy chains for durable lash points
- Die-cut ID window
- Internal split mesh pocket
- Exposed perforated back panel reduces weight without sacrificing strength
- Plastic bumpers on wear points for extra abrasion resistance
- Separate zippered external dirty-clothes or shoe compartment
- Sherpa strap to carry your backpack or duffle securely on the face of your luggage
- Two external zipper pockets on face of bag and small top zip for extra organization
- Approximative weight: 4660 g
- Dimension: 45 cm X 91 cm X 40 cm
- Fabric: 1000D polyester with TPE laminate, 1680D nylon
- Volume: 155 litres
You may also like....