The North FaceÂ® Rolling Thunder 30â€� boasts an incredible 80 litre capacity large enough for the most extended expedition. Durable and rugged, the Rolling Thunder Collection offers an array of enhanced, updated travel-savvy features in reduced weight materials. Intuitive organisation, robust materials and reinforced high wear zones are just some of the hallmarks of this iconic roller luggage.
- Coated daisy chains for durable lash points
- Die-cut ID window
- Internal split mesh pocket
- Exposed perforated back panel reduces weight without sacrificing strength
- Plastic bumpers on wear points for extra abrasion resistance
- Separate zippered external dirty-clothes or shoe compartment
- Sherpa strap to carry your backpack or duffle securely on the face of your luggage
- Two external zipper pockets on face of bag and small top zip for extra organization
- Approximative weight: 4480 g
- Dimension: 40 cm X 76 cm X 33 cm
- Fabric: 1000D polyester with TPE laminate, 1680D nylon
- Volume: 80 litres
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.