The North FaceÂ® Rolling Thunder 22â€� boasts an incredible 40 litre capacity large enough for the most extended expedition. Durable and rugged, the Rolling Thunder Collection offers an array of enhanced, updated travel-savvy features in reduced weight materials. Intuitive organisation, robust materials and reinforced high wear zones are just some of the hallmarks of this iconic roller luggage.
- Coated daisy chains for durable lash points
- Die-cut ID window
- Extendable luggage handle with patented side-release buttons
- External top-zipper pocket for easy access when in overhead compartments
- Internal split mesh pocket
- Exposed perforated back panel reduces weight without sacrificing strength
- Plastic bumpers on wear points for extra abrasion resistance
- Two external zipper pockets on face of bag and small top zip for extra organization
- Approximative weight: 3330g
- Dimension: 35 cm X 53 cm X 21 cm
- Fabric: 1000D polyester with TPE laminate, 1680D nylon
- Volume: 40 litres
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....