Stay dry in style in the Resolve Parka. Engineered with advanced DryVent™ waterproof and windproof protection, this coat has what it takes to shield you from spring showers and blustery conditions. Covered secure-zip hand pockets keep your valuables safe while you're on the move, while elastic at the waist adds shape to keep it flattering and feminine.
- Average weight
- 320 g
- 70D 106 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- 100% polyester mesh
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with mesh drop lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood stows in collar
- Encased elastic on back of waist for added shaping
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the centre front zip
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Embroidered The North Face® logo on chest and back
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....