Packed with features to deliver maximum protection from the elements, this technical ski glove keeps your hands warm and dry with advanced GORE-TEX® waterproof technology. Premier Heatseeker™ insulation locks in heat without adding bulk, working with fourchette-box finger construction to keep your hands toasty right to your fingertips. Durable leather knuckles add durability and grip, while Etip™ functionality means you won't have to remove your gloves when you need to use your touchscreen device. When temperatures plummet, pair the removable Wrist Oven™ leash with a handwarmer for a burst of heat.
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Pro Products insert keeps hands dry
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps out snow
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Removable Wrist Oven™ leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...