A favourite amongst backcountry bandits, The North Face Patrol 24 is a 24-litre ski and board backpack for wild country expeditions. Extensively engineered from indestructible Bombasticâ„¢ airbag fabric to meet the exacting demands of ski/board mountaineering, this pack boasts a large avalanche tool pocket for ready emergency access, a padded topside goggles and electronics pocket and, crucially, a highly stable, easy to use tuckaway Hinchâ„¢ strapping system to fix skis or boards to the pack for dependable carrying. Back panel interior access is easy and skis donâ€™t have to be removed for access. The North Face Patrol 24 is a thoughtfully engineered ski mountaineering rucksack that is a solid backcountry companion with Summit SeriesÂ® pedigree.
- Board carry
- Huge avy tools pocket, with organization sleeves and backcountry essentials checklist
- Back panel interior access is fast and easy
- Padded, tricot-lined goggle
- Electronics pocket is easy to access on the fly
- Innovative pack body interior-storage solutions
- Reinforced, high-abrasion zones on pack face
- Integrated, insulated hydration sleeve in shoulder harness
You may also like....