Come wet woods or ragged ridgelines, our Altier Down Triclimate® Jacket is built to keep you protected and comfortable on the trail all year round. The breathable, windproof two-layer DryVent™ shell repels moisture to keep you dry all day. Underneath lies a jacket packed with 550 fill down to keep you warm in the coldest environments. Finished with an adjustable hood, a covered secure chest pocket, and pit zip vents for comfort. Wear both layers together for maximum performance or individually for targeted protection.
- Outer jacket: Relaxed fit
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Outer jacket: Zip-incompatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Outer jacket: 100% windproof fabric
- Outer jacket: Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Outer jacket: Storm flap with Velcro® closure covers centre front zip
- Outer jacket: Covered, secure-zip chest pocket
- Outer jacket: Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Outer jacket: Pit-zip venting
- Outer jacket: Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: Hem cinch cord
- Inner jacket: 550 fill goose down
- Inner jacket: Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Inner jacket: Exposed, reverse-coil centre front and hand pocket zips
You may also like....