Come wet woods or ragged ridgelines, our Altier Down Triclimate® Jacket is built to keep you protected and comfortable on the trail all year round. The breathable, windproof two-layer DryVent™ shell repels moisture to keep you dry all day. Underneath lies a jacket packed with 550 fill down to keep you warm in the coldest environments. Finished with an adjustable hood, a covered secure chest pocket, and pit zip vents for comfort. Wear both layers together for maximum performance or individually for targeted protection.
- Outer jacket: Relaxed fit
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Outer jacket: Zip-incompatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Outer jacket: 100% windproof fabric
- Outer jacket: Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Outer jacket: Storm flap with Velcro® closure covers centre front zip
- Outer jacket: Covered, secure-zip chest pocket
- Outer jacket: Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Outer jacket: Pit-zip venting
- Outer jacket: Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: Hem cinch cord
- Inner jacket: 550 fill goose down
- Inner jacket: Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Inner jacket: Exposed, reverse-coil centre front and hand pocket zips
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.