Give wicked weather everything you’ve got with the pinnacle Mountain Light Triclimate® Jacket. Designed to keep you protected and mobile throughout the hiking seasons, this jacket features a two-layer GORE-TEX® shell, which repels water on the outside and wicks away sweat from the inside. A 550 fill down jacket provides unwavering warmth for those cold morning starts. Finished with a removable hood for even more versatility, pit zip vents for ventilation, and adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs to fend of howling wind. Wear both layers together for maximum performance or individually for targeted protection.
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX® 2L shell
- Outer jacket: Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Outer jacket: Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Outer jacket: Pit-zip venting
- Outer jacket: Centre front zip with storm flap and Velcro® closure
- Outer jacket: Two venting hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: Hem cinch cord
- Outer jacket: Media compatible
- Inner jacket: 550 fill down
- Inner jacket: Secure-zip hand pockets
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...