Compact yet packed with features, Microbyte from The North Face is your best friend when youâ€™re squeezed into a crowded subway car. Load up in comfort thanks to the FlexVentâ„¢ suspension system's custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with spine channel and a wicking lumbar panel, for maximum support and ventilation. Dedicated, lay-flat, fleece-lined laptop compartment allows for protected, checkpoint-friendly travel.
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- Front compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Front parallel daisy chains create lash points
- Women-specific version available
- Sizes: OS
- Avg Weight: 960 g
- Volume: 17 litres
- Laptop Sleeve: 29,8 cm x 33 cm
- Fabric: 420D nylon, 1680D ballistics nylon
You may also like....