Compact yet packed with features, Microbyte from The North Face is your best friend when youâ€™re squeezed into a crowded subway car. Load up in comfort thanks to the FlexVentâ„¢ suspension system's custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with spine channel and a wicking lumbar panel, for maximum support and ventilation. Dedicated, lay-flat, fleece-lined laptop compartment allows for protected, checkpoint-friendly travel.
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- Front compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Front parallel daisy chains create lash points
- Women-specific version available
- Sizes: OS
- Avg Weight: 960 g
- Volume: 17 litres
- Laptop Sleeve: 29,8 cm x 33 cm
- Fabric: 420D nylon, 1680D ballistics nylon
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.