The Mens Ventrix Hybrid Jacket from The North Face features performance ventilation that expands and contracts as you move, intelligently regulating your body temperature on tricky big-wall sections.
Ventrix insulation features small perforations that close when you're stationary and open when you move, delivering a balance of warmth and breathability
- Shell: 64 g/m² Spandex, 20D with DWR
- Side panels: 95% polyester, 5% elastane knit, 216 g /m², 30D
- Insulation: 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- Two hand pockets with semi-hidden zip
- Adjustable hood
- Centre back: 73.7 cm
- Weight: 440 g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.