The Mens Ultra Fastpack III Mid Gtx (Woven) boots from The North Face are lighter and faster than ever. These nimble and waterproof mid-cut hiking shoes are built for day-long adventures on challenging trails. A new engineered woven upper enhances durability where it matters, while a proprietary dual-density FastFoam midsole maximises energy return so you can cover more miles in less time.
- An engineered woven upper enhances abrasion resistance
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane
- TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Industry-leading OrthoLite footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Ultra-suede collar & tongue top for comfort
- Sole unit:
- FastFoam midsole that enhances responsiveness, stability & comfort
- Rim-and-core EVA construction
- ESS midfoot shank for torsional rigidity & protection from stones
- Vibram Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...