- Upper: TPU-coated woven mesh in the vamp andquarter provides a sleek, progressive look and protection against trail debris
- Upper: Welded eyestay and quarter underlay combine for lightweightmidfoot support
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Upper: TPU toe cap delivers rugged protection
- Upper: TPU heel overlay provides increasedstability
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Proprietary dual-density FastFoam™ midsole system provides responsiveness, inherent stability and comfort on the trail
- Sole unit: Rim-and-core construction optimises a soft core of energy-returning EVA underfoot with a perimeter rim of a firmer-density EVA that prevents compression set and packing out
- Sole unit: ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Sole unit: Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.