Unrivalled traction meets superior protection in the Ultra Endurance II, our best-selling trail running shoe. Take on the toughest trails with confidence, knowing that Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology and OrthoLite® cushioning will keep you comfortable every step of the way. An ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot and TPU toe cap protect your feet over uneven terrain and prevent stone bruising, while a gusseted tongue keep weather and debris at bay. Rely on the high-performance Vibram® Megagrip outsole to keep you sure-footed across muddy or slippery ground.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 327 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 654 g
- UPPER: Breathable mesh
- UPPER: HF-welded-TPU and synthetic quarter overlay for midfoot support
- UPPER: Gusseted
- UPPER: Injected-TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- UPPER: Gore lace keeper
- UPPER: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- SOLE UNIT: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole
- SOLE UNIT: Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- SOLE UNIT: ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- SOLE UNIT: Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- SOLE UNIT: 8 mm offset
tongue keeps out weather and trail debris
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...