The Men's ThermoBall Hybrid Hoodie from The North Face is a lightweight insulation layer that offers excellent warmth in places you need it the most while softshell side, sleeve and hood panels offer excellent breathability to help maintain a comfortable temperature inside the jacket.
This is a great option for those who like to keep moving in the outdoors whether on foot, on a bike or on a pair of skis it is sure to fend off the early morning chills without making you overheat as the day warms up.
- Body: 100% nylon ripstop, 15D
- Side panels, hood and sleeves: WindWall (90% polyester, 10% elastane)
- Insulation in body and collar: PrimaLoft ThermoBall (100g/m2)
- Durable water repellent finish
- Wind resistant panels
- Stretch bound hood
- Full length front zip
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Internal elastic hem and stretch bound cuffs
- Stows in hand pocket
- Weight: 315g
You may also like....