- Alpine fit
- GORE-TEX® Pro shell fabric offers superior durability and enhanced waterproof performance
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and a laminated wire brim
- Harness- and pack-friendly hand warmer pockets with polyurethane (PU) zips
- PU pit-zip venting
- Two chest pockets with PU zips
- Hidden, Cohaesive™-branded hem cinch cord at centre front zip
- Nonabrasive cuff tabs
- Removable powder skirt
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...