The Mens Shinpuru II Jacket from The North Face is what you need when lightweight, year-round protection is the priority. With a pre-elasticated hem and velcro adjustable cuffs to keep the bad weather out and ensure the perfect fit. The Shinpuru II is a stripped-down mountain jacket that features waterproof GORE-TEX Active fabric to keep you dry and ventilated all the way to the top. It’s super packable too.
- Front: 3 layer GORE-TEX Active
- 100% nylon
- Back: 100% polyester woven ripstop
- Hood with bonded peak
- Water-repellent zips
- Drop-in, mesh-lined hand pockets
- Velcro cuff adjustments
- Pre-elasticated waist hem
- Weight: 355 g
- Centre back: 78.4 cm
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.