The Men's Selsley Triclimate Jacket from The North Face is a must have for anyone looking for a solid, reliable but adaptable jacket. It boasts an insulated, detachable inner jacket for warmth while the outer shell is waterproof and windproof to keep the weather on the outside.
The full length zip makes for easy on and off on both jackets while the full length storm flap on the outer helps reduce any drafts or water ingress down the front of the jacket. It has an active length body to offer freedom of movement and the hood is adjustable to ensure you get the protection you need even when the wind blows.
- Outer Jacket:
- Shell: Dryvent (100% polyester)
- Main lining: 100% polyester mesh
- Sleeves/hood lining: 100% nylon
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Full length zip with storm flap
- Adjustable hood
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- 3-point attachment system on sleeves & collar to secure inner jacket
- Inner Jacket:
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Insulation: Heatseeker (100% polyester)
- Highly compressible
- Low bulk
- Elasticated cuffs
- 2 zipped pockets
- Lined collar
You may also like....