Stay warm and keep moving with The North Face Progressor Insulated Hybrid Gilet, the ideal layer for those who need optimum warmth and mobility on the mountain. PrimaLoft Gold insulation throughout the body traps in heat to keep you cosy in the cold, and its highly compressible nature means this gilet can be easily packed into a bag for light travel. The sleeveless design gives you greater range of motion when reaching for holds and clambering over rocks. A durable water–repellent finish fends off light moisture, and to ensure you never overheat, laser–perforated underarms let in cool airflow when you need it.
- Body: 50% nylon, 50% polyester, 20D 40g/m²
- Sleeves, hood: 84% nylon, 16% elastane, 88g/m²
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold, 100g/m²
- Alpine fit
- Durable water–repellent (DWR) finish
- Laser–perforated underarms for additional venting
- Vislon centre front zip
- Reverse coil, secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic bound hood and cuffs
- Hem cinch cord
You may also like....