The Mens Naslund Tri- Climate Jacket from The North Face is a waterproof 2L Dryvent jacket that will keep you dry and warm in the rougest of elements. The breathable DryVent™ shell is both waterproof and windproof, while a Heatseeker™-insulated liner in the body, sleeves and hood locks in warmth. The lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable. With two secure hand zip pockets and shock cored regulation adjustment at hem.
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Inner: 100% nylon
- Body: 60g Heatseeker™
- Hood & sleeves: 70g Heatseeker™
- Centered front zip
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Under pocket flaps
- Shock cord adjustment at hem
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding cuffs
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.