The Mens Mountain Sneaker from The North Face is lightweight enough for everyday wear yet purpose-built to embrace the trail. An XtraFoam rim and core construction delivers unbeatable comfort that won't pack out over time, keeping you going all season long. Cradle technology ensures correct heel positioning for a comfy ride from start to finish, while the TPU toe cap adds rugged protection. The clever lug design incorporates biting/braking edges to deliver superior traction, whatever the terrain.
- Materials: Mesh & synthetic
- Upper: Breathable mesh vamp & synthetic-suede
- Midsole: XtraFoam EVA
- Outsole: Decoupled outsole with EVA flex grooves
- Stretch-mesh monosock construction allows for easy on/off
- No-sew TPU toe cap delivers rugged protection
- OrthoLite footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Cradle technology for proper heel positioning
- Multidirectional, 4mm lug design with biting/braking edges
- Excellent traction over variable terrain
You May Also Need....
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....