Indispensable for all your winter adventures, the Mountain Murdo GTX® jacket will keep you warm and dry whatever the weather throws at you. Re-engineered with GORE-TEX® technology, this durable jacket is designed to offer breathable protection from the worst of the winter rain. Insulated with 550 fill down and sporting a detachable soft faux-fur trim, it will keep you warm in freezing conditions without compromising on style. A selection of zip and snap pockets inside and out gives you plenty of space to stash your phone, keys and other essentials when you set out to explore.
- Centre front zip with snaps
- Alpine zip pockets
- Hand pockets with snap
- Interior zip pocket
- Adjustable and detachable hood
- Detachable fur
- Adjustable cuffs, hem, and waist
- Sleeve gaiters with ribs
- Embroidered logo
- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester 73.0g/m² with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation: 700 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified goose down
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.