Support and durability in a lightweight package: our Men’s Litewave Fastpack GTX Shoes are the ideal choice for fast-and-light mountain adventures. An innovative GORE-TEX® membrane locks out the wet to keep your feet dry and comfortable when it starts to rain, while breathable closed mesh provides airflow during intense spurts and protects from kicked-up debris. For comfort, there’s a soft and supple OrthoLite® footbed, and for maximum grip, there’s a robust UltrATAC™ outsole with handy self-cleaning lugs.
- Upper: TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- Upper: Rubberised toe and heel for protection
- Upper: Breathable closed mesh keeps your feet cool and protected from trail debris
- Upper: GORE-TEX® construction features a waterproof, breathable membrane
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded EVA midsole for a soft and responsive experience on the trail
- Sole unit: Midfoot nylon shank for torsional rigidity
- Sole unit: UltrATAC™ outsole has a stair-step-inspired lug pattern that provides a biting edge for optimal traction mile after mile
- Sole unit: 4 mm lugs offer outstanding traction and are self-cleaning
You May Also Need....
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....