The weather and landscape dictate our adventures in the mountains. Your gear needs to enhance not hinder the experience. That’s why The North Face developed FUTURELIGHT™ – a customisable breathable-waterproof fabric. It’s engineered using nano-spinning technology that adds air permeability to a waterproof membrane for the first time. This means that whatever your pace in the mountains, you can keep the Impendor on all day. On top of this, it’s made from recycled nylon and impregnated with a non-PFC durable water repellent, so it has excellent sustainability credentials, too. It features an adjustable, helmet compatible hood with a wired brim that comes in handy when it’s snowing or raining. Taped seams and the innate qualities of the fabric as well as the design cut ensure full arms-up mobility. The outer zips are fully waterproof and the hand pockets are strategically placed above harness level. Finally, an inner chest pocket is the ideal home for your phone, gels or bars.
- Fabric: FUTURELIGHT™
- Fully seam taped
- 2-way stretch
- Adjustable Helmet compatible hood with wire brim
- Harness compatible
- Bottom hem adjustment
- Velcro® sleeve adjustments
- The North Face® logo is on the front
- Inner chest pocket
- Waterproof PU zips
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.