Even at altitude, summer temps in the Alps can push above 25 degrees. And if you’re not climbing or scrambling, you don’t need the full coverage of trousers. That’s why The North Face created the Impendor Alpine Shorts. They’re made from a durable, yet stretchy ripstop weave that’s tough enough to be worn day-in, day-out, but stretchy enough not to restrict your movements. They feature FlashDry™ technology on the back that wicks away sweat and they’ve been treated with a durable water repellent so they don’t suck up water during summer showers. Silicon detailing on the waistband helps them stay in place even when wearing a backpack.
- Front: 90% Polyester & 10% Elastane
- Rear: 65% Nylon, 24% Polyester & 11% Elastane with FlashDry
- Four-way stretch fabric
- Silicone detailing along the inner waistband
- Adjustable waistband with drawcord
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.