The Mens Hedgehog Hike II Mid GTX Boot from The North Face is a durable, waterproof walking boot designed for the elements. Made from a leather upper and Gore-Tex bootie construction, it is fully waterproof so it doesn't matter if it is raining or how big the puddles are, you can just keep on walking. With an Vibram OrthoLite footbed and ESS Snake Plate, your feet will stay comfortable and protected from the rocks and stones underfoot so you'll love the journey as much as the destination.
- Upper: High oil content leather
- Membrane: Gore-Tex
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Outsole: Vibram XS Trek
- Waterproof & breathable
- Gusseted tongue
- Padded collar & tongue
- ESS Snake Plate underfoot protection
- TPU heel clip for proper foot position
- Weight: 520g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.