The North Face Men's Hedgehog Hike Gore-Tex Shoes provide protection and support with a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® membrane, full TPU plate and durable leather overlays. The full-foot TPU shank keeps your foot from rolling on rough terrain, while the super grippy Vibram® outsole ensures maximum traction, whatever the terrain.
- Waterproof, breathable GORE TEX® membrane
- Full-grain leather
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Synthetic quarter overlays for protection
- Scratched-rubber tip for protection
- Two-piece, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Full-foot TPU shank for support
- Outsole outriggers for stability
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approximate Weight: 900 g (pair) *based on Men's 8
ABOUT THE NORTH FACE
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.