The Men's Chakal Jacket from The North Face is designed for steep descents on playful terrain and features body-mapped insulation in key areas & breathable DryVent fabric. The result is dependable warmth, enhanced mobility & dryness through the deepest powder.
- Synthetic fill
- Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature
- Waterproof fabric
- Insulation reduces heat loss & increases warmth
- Weight: 1085 g
- Centre back length: 78.8 cm
- Fabric: DryVent, 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood
- Snap-away powder skirt to block out kicked-up snow
- Jacket-to-trouser integration for extra coverage
- Wrist pocket with zip & goggle wipe
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Internal goggle pocket
- Integrated cuff gusset
- AquaGuard zips
- Synthetic PrimaLoft insulation keeps you warm
- DryVent fabric for breathable waterproof protection
- Use: Snowsports
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.