The Mens Apex Flex Dryvent Jacket from The North Face is as soft as a shell, but goes one better with a waterproof DryVent membrane. The Apex Flex is engineered to fend off wicked weather, and its super-stretchy and comfortable fabric will keep you moving fast along the trail. The lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable, this jacket also features underarm pit zips making this highly breathable. You can adjust the cuffs and the hood for a precise fit.
- Front: 3-layer DryVent fabric, 93% polyester, 7% elastane
- Bonded fabric: 292 g/m², 75D, 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Back: 100% polyester
- Adjustable hood
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Pit zips for extra breathability
- Adjustable cuffs
- Weight: 780 g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.