The Men's Zaneck Jacket from The North Face is a warm, parka style jacket that will offer a little extra cosiness in cold conditions.
The Heatseeker insulation traps a layer of warm air next to the body which helps you retain more body heat, allowing you to feel more comfortable for longer, while the DryVent outer shell is waterproof to keep you dry and protected from the elements.
The detachable faux fur trim at the hood is perfect for switching up the look of your jacket and will offer a little extra protection for your face when the hood is up and cinched in. Perfect for wintry dog walks and cold commutes.
- Shell: DryVent (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: Heatseeker, 200g
- Waterproof & breathable
- Full length centre front zip
- Storm flap with hidden snap buttons
- Quilted lining
- Adjustable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- 2 hand pockets
- 1 inside pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Centre back length: 82cm
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.