For best-in-class performance in the most challenging alpine conditions, rely on The North Face Menâ€™s Verto S6K Glacier GTX mountaineering boot. 6K refers to 6,000m where this boot is destined for use. A high-cut, crampon compatible mountain boot with superb Italian craftsmanship, it features Gore-TexÂ® total waterproof and breathable protection as well as ample PrimaloftÂ® insulation, plus Cradleâ„¢ technology that facilitates supreme stability and impact cushioning in every stride.
- Best-in-class, full-crampon mountain boot with Italian craftsmanship and European build features waterproof, breathable GORE-TEXÂ® performance
- PrimaLoftÂ® insulation
- CRADLEâ„¢ technology to deliver maximum performance and confidence for glacier travel
- GORE-TEXÂ® waterproof, breathable membrane
- SmartliteÂ® PU mudguard
- Northoticâ„¢ Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLiteÂ® forefoot-cushioning pads and TPU Cradleâ„¢ support
- Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet
- TPU CRADLEâ„¢ heel-stability technology with crampon spoiler
- BASF Agile PU body and EVA heel cushioning
You May Also Need....
You may also like....