For best-in-class performance in the most challenging alpine conditions, rely on The North Face Menâ€™s Verto S6K Glacier GTX mountaineering boot. 6K refers to 6,000m where this boot is destined for use. A high-cut, crampon compatible mountain boot with superb Italian craftsmanship, it features Gore-TexÂ® total waterproof and breathable protection as well as ample PrimaloftÂ® insulation, plus Cradleâ„¢ technology that facilitates supreme stability and impact cushioning in every stride.
- Best-in-class, full-crampon mountain boot with Italian craftsmanship and European build features waterproof, breathable GORE-TEXÂ® performance
- PrimaLoftÂ® insulation
- CRADLEâ„¢ technology to deliver maximum performance and confidence for glacier travel
- GORE-TEXÂ® waterproof, breathable membrane
- SmartliteÂ® PU mudguard
- Northoticâ„¢ Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLiteÂ® forefoot-cushioning pads and TPU Cradleâ„¢ support
- Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet
- TPU CRADLEâ„¢ heel-stability technology with crampon spoiler
- BASF Agile PU body and EVA heel cushioning
ABOUT THE NORTH FACE
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.